Spring Women’s Retreat: “Weaving the Divine Feminine Web of Connection”
Please join us for an expansive, connected experience of the Divine Feminine!
What is the Divine Feminine?
- The energy of receiving and openness rather than pursuing and striving.
- The wisdom of focusing on the journey versus striving for an outcome.
- The freedom of letting go rather than strength of will and power of intent.
- Rest and restoration rather than pushing the body, mind, and spirit.
- Releasing effortful endurance and relaxing back into Divine Support.
- Stepping into trust and receptivity rather than searching and striving.
- The wisdom of going within versus the seeking of answers outside oneself.
- The drawing in of Divine Energy as opposed to forcing and pushing our journey to happen.
- The value of interdependence and connection rather than independence.
Join Dr. Bonnie Nussbaum, your host for an amazing weekend of connection, rejuvenation, and personal growth.
SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT?!
This retreat is specifically designed to help you find your voice and use it to speak your truth, set your healthy boundaries, and learn how to get back on track when your brain hijacks your thinking. Enjoy an energizing, yet relaxing weekend with women who desire to find their voices, too.
What the agenda will include:
- Guided Imagery for weaving a beautiful web of connection.
- A ceremony in the labyrinth to explore feminine connection and giving. The labyrinth will also be available for your own personal meditation time.
- Quiet space in my living space for reflection and contemplation.
- Very quiet space in your own room at my motel/retreat center for journaling, reading, time just to BE.
- Breathwork devoted to developing our Divine Feminine on many levels.
- A fire and talking circle in the Lodge (weather permitting) – the healing energy of the fire will lift your vibration to a much higher level and allow for deeper connection to yourself and others.
- Wonderful meals served family-style with ample time to talk and connect.
- Walking the nature trails behind the retreat center – fresh air does wonders!
- You can also choose to purchase time with any of our wonderful energy workers who provide a variety of Restorative Services.
SPECIAL PRICING UNTIL 5/8! Click Here to Learn More
When: Friday, May 17
2:00 – 9:00 p.m. EST
Saturday, May 18
9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST
Sunday, May 19
9:00 am – 12:00 p.m. EST
Where: Hillcrest Inn and Motel – 10154 Hwy 2, Rapid River, MI